Ticketing Code of Practice
Lighthouse Theatre provides ticketing services under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. This document is available from the ‘About Us’ section of this web page.
1. SUBMITTING YOUR BOOKING
School Bookings must be made by completing and submitting the appropriate booking form below
All fields need to be completed to ensure your booking request is successful.
2. CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
A Lighthouse Theatre representative will contact you by email within two weeks of receiving your request to confirm receipt of your request.
3. FINAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION
A Lighthouse Theatre representative will contact you phone, three weeks before the performance to confirm your final attendance numbers. A tax invoice will then be sent; please ensure that the booking details on your invoice are accurate. If not, please contact the Lighthouse Theatre immediately to have any adjustments made.
All confirmed bookings will be final 14 days before the performance, and no changes to ticket numbers are permitted after this date.
4. PAYMENT INVOICE
A Warrnambool City Council tax invoice will be issued for payment. Payment is expected in full before the performance.
5. CURRICULUM RESOURCES
With a confirmed booking, we will send any available curriculum resources that have been provided to us form the show production team.
6. PERFORMANCE SEATING
Seating is a first come best seat basis. No guarantees can be on the seating arrangements, and we reserve the right to adjust your location in the theatre if required for operational or performance purposes.
7. FREE TEACHER TICKETS
In 2021 we continue to offer one complimentary teacher ticket for every;
- 5 Preschool & Kindergarten student tickets booked
- 10 Primary student tickets booked
- 20 Secondary student tickets booked
Other teachers/assistants are welcome to join the group at normal ticket prices.
General courtesy when coming to the theatre:
- Arriving at least 15 mins before the performance will ensure you are seated and wont miss the start of the production. When entering the theatre, we ask that you do so in an orderly and safe manner. General Public may be admitted into the auditorium before large school groups.
- Mobile Phones - need to be turned off. Mobile phones ringing during a performance are highly distracting for both the performers and audience members.
- Taking Photographs or making recordings, unless authorised, taking photos, video and audio recordings are not permitted.
- Refunds and Exchanges - Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase.